Friday Roundup


Happy Friday! And Hello! I've been a bit MIA from the blog. Life is very full for me right now, some of the things I love to do (like blogging and yoga!) are falling by the wayside in the midst of trying to find balance as a working mom of two. I do miss this though and I'm not quitting!

What are you up to this weekend? I am celebrating Friendsgiving with Jenny and some of our college roommates. I'm making this to bring and of course cranberry sauce.

Hope you have a great weekend, here are some links to get us started:

Speaking of Friendsgiving, check out this beautiful spread.

It's almost here and it's getting good reviews!! Oh, and another Thanksgiving treat from PBS.

I want this giant rocking chair.

What a birthday party!

For you early birds: Goop already released their holiday gift guide.

I might be able to at least find time for this.

This review makes me want to get a sitter and go to the theater tonight.

These memes are breaking the internet for good reason.

This was a helpful article for parents of young kids.

Travel goals. 

1 comment

  1. Great stuff buddy. I have read this post here I got very useful information. This is a very useful article for online review readers. Keep it up such a nice posting like this.Take a look at my article about GS auto clicker?

    ReplyDelete