Friday Roundup


Happy Friday! I'm off to lunch with Teresa. It's another one of those weeks where I'm taking Friday afternoon off, yet I'll be spending Saturday in my office, working away :). I've really been trying to get into autumn. Each morning it's cooler and I'm excited to pull out a sweater I haven't seen in months. We'll see how long the enjoyment lasts, before the dreariness sets in. But for now, I'm happy and here are some things that have made me smile this week.

My current favorite necklace, made by the ladies above :)

Therapy Cat

DIY Scarves (that are super easy!)

Carlton does the Carlton! And for a minute, all is right in the world.

If you're looking for something to do in Seattle, check out the Japanese Garden in all of it's autumn splendor.

Google's camel cam

It's beginning to look a lot like Halloween...Scary movies available on Netflix 

Some thoughts on aging 

Congratulations to this year's Nobel Peace Prize winner. She's 17! And here she is talking to Jon Stewart. 

I want to do this! (But not with legos.)



Photo by Jason in Ethiopia










No comments