Friday Roundup


I hope you have a wonderful long weekend. Teresa and I are kicking it off with a Mariners game tonight with friends. Even though Seattle weather usually doesn't kick into summer-mode until after the Fourth of July, I always think of Memorial Day as the beginning summertime. I can't believe it's here! I'm dreaming up plans to enjoy as much of it as possible and I hope you get to as well.

Ryan & Julie on Anderson Cooper talking about the 30/30 Project.

Stop washing your jeans!

I've been listening to this track on repeat, it's so lovely and calming.

My beloved Karama, gets a GREAT shoutout on the Huffington Post.

What do people in your state google?  I have to say, didn't google "unicorn tattoo" until after I saw this map. I had to see what all the fuss was about!

Love this summery knit...

The New York Times discusses The Bachelorette. Do you watch the show? I have in the past, but overall am not a fan. I appreciated reading varying perspectives.

Digitally redecorate your desktop or home screen with springy watercolors.

Amazon Prime Video just added HBO Shows, now I know what I'll be watching all summer.




Photo: Bikers in Siem Reap, Cambodia-shot by Jason in 2009.

1 comment

  1. Wow. Did you read the comments on the NYT article? People are auch haters. But I guess I agree that it's an interesting topic for the NYT to feature.

    ReplyDelete