Seattle Spotlight: Lost Lake Cafe


I may be a few miles away, but if you're in Seattle, you should check out Lost Lake Cafe. It opened a little over a year ago, so maybe you've already been there, but I just discovered it a few weeks before we left and it is easily my favorite 24hr. spot in the city. 

The food is classic diner/cafe fare done well, I'm a fan of the pie and they have some great specialty cocktails, too. 

On top of the great food, what makes this WAY better than hitting up a Denny's at 2 am is the decor. It's a cross between a 50's diner and a hunting lodge, sort of a retro getaway in the middle of Capitol Hill. Check it out. It's always open. 

Teresa, they have waffles. We have to go when I get back! 

Also, they have a happy hour. 

2 comments

  1. It's 9am why does that burger look sooo good right now?? Also, yes to waffles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can meet there for lunch when I'm back in town!

    ReplyDelete