Monday Motivation


Do you give up anything for Lent? I have never participated but this year I feel like I need a change in my life and might use Lent as an excuse to get going with it. There are two things that I've been thinking about "sacrificing" this season, one is television and the other is sugar/sweets. Both have become unhealthy habits and are making me feel tired, lazy, and depressed. With the winter gloom I've gotten into a routine of powering through my afternoons at work with sweets and then getting home and making dinner, getting Mylo to bed and turning on the TV every single evening to catch up on my DVR. Now that spring is on the horizon it's time to find a more productive use of my time...I think if I wasn't watching so much TV I'd find time to do the things I actually WANT to do like blog, read, tidy, think, write, etc. Hmmm....decisions decisions.

No comments