Friday Roundup

Happy Friday! What do you have planned for the weekend? It's soooo cold here but at least the sun is shinning.

Rest in Peace, Nelson Mandela. Jenny and I both spent time living in South Africa over the past 10 years and were inspired by this amazing man.

10 words you've probably been misusing. Guilty!

Can't. Look. Away. 

Home Alone, the puppy version.

Easy to cook for holiday gifts, and looks delish.

Kind of love these boots in merlot.

How your eating habits while pregnant and breastfeeding effect your child later.

Jemima Kirke's gorgeous home and babe.

Old Finnish people with things on their heads. JENNY you will like this.

Interesting alternative to Elf on a Shelf.

Oh, George.

Downton dogs.

2 comments

  1. Yes! I wouldn't be surprised if I'm related to some of the old Finnish people. I'm always down to wear crazy things on my head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read about the kindness elves too, think it's a good idea! We received the Elf of the Shelf as a baby gift so we may combine the two.

    ReplyDelete