Friday Roundup

Happy Friday! We are home from Priest Lake and trying to get into a routine. It is a lot of work to get a baby out of the house! This weekend we are going to venture down to Tacoma to visit family and I might attempt to bring Mylo to Target-- wish me luck!

Cute videos of the week: Otters holding hands and a kitten fighting the air.

Gorgeous "pinhole time-lapse" video of Paris. Swoon.

40 books to read before turning 40.  I have some work to do in the next 10 years!

Definitely need to follow this advice right now: 7 tips to looking well rested when you're sleep deprived.

These homemade popsicles look AMAZING.

Hilarious camping tent. 

Cute photobooth ideas.

Unpublished photos of Marilyn Monroe as a young actress.

Now that I can almost fit in normal clothes, this dress is on my wish list. (Also, these flats)

40 fascinating maps, very interesting stuff.

(Sundowners Photo)

No comments