Whirlwind Weekend in NYC!

Patrick and I spent 48 hours in NYC with my family to see my little brother Ryan play on Saturday Night Live last weekend! It was a short trip but we had a blast and made the most of every minute. It was my sister Laura's first trip to NY so it was really fun to see her experience the city for the first time. And on Saturday we had the once in a lifetime experience of being backstage at SNL, something none of us will ever forget. The pictures pretty much speak for themselves-- so proud of Ryan!



2 comments

  1. Such an awesome experience! Congrats to Ryan and the rest of your beautiful and talented family, Teresa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved watching the show knowing someone there! And now my husband is slightly obsessed with Macklemore and Ryan. Congrats to them!

    ReplyDelete