Hair

When you're surrounded by lots of other photographers, occasionally they need someone to pose. So every now and then, I get to be in front of the camera instead of behind it. 
A few years back, my friend Zoe did a photo shoot of me inspired by a shot of Twiggy by Richard Avedon. They were snapped in a makeshift studio setup we created in our office late one night.

These were for Zoe's high school photography class. HIGH SCHOOL. She's that talented. The down side of this, one of these shots ended up hanging up in the school. That's right, a photo of me looking like I'm naked hung in a high school (and was on the school website). Awkward. 
 We recently did a second shoot, in an actual studio (below). Again, I managed to tweak my neck by flipping my hair 100+ times in a row, but totally worth it for awesome photos. 

All images zoerainphotography.com

1 comment

  1. I liked the color one when I first saw it on fb, but I LOVE the B&W one.

    ReplyDelete