Snoqualmie Falls

For my birthday, Patrick and I spent the weekend at Snoqualmie Falls, less than an hour’s drive east of Seattle. Being that I’ve lived in WA state my whole life, I’m ashamed to say it was my first time visiting this stunning waterfall! We were spoiled rotten at the Salish Lodge which is perched directly above the falls. I would highly recommend the lodge for a romantic weekend away or a girls spa weekend -- every single room includes a wood burning fireplace and a Jacuzzi soaking tub for two! 
We had a wonderful time soaking away our stress in the spa, eating delicious food in the Attic bar and Restaurant (try the smoked salmon hash for brunch, to die for!), and walking around taking in the natural beauty (amidst the rain of course!)

Definitely want to go back in the summer to do some hiking!



No comments