IKEA HACK: Toddler Kitchen


My friend Brooke is super-mom and did the best IKEA hack I've seen in a while to the DUKTIG play kitchen. ISN'T IT ADORABLE??

Here's how she did in case you are motivated (unlike me, I want to buy one from her ;P)

"I just built the bottom part without the upper shelving and spray painted everything with two coats of primer first and then spray painted it all white. I spray painted all of the appliances with the primer as well and then metallic gold kyron spray paint (two coats). 

I then primed and spray pained the upper part with white as well. Used faux wood contact paper for the countertop. Assembled everything and then just hung some Home Depot wallpaper for the backdrop. Printed off a cow photo from Pinterest and called it good!"


Love it, Brooke! Thanks for sharing. 



No comments