The Things I Do When I'm Not Blogging


So, I didn't blog this week. A couple of work projects took over my life. And the hard part is, apart from being slammed and not having any free time, sometimes what we're working on takes everything out of me creatively too and I get to a point where I can't think of ONE. SINGLE. THING. that would be interesting to blog about.

Here's a list of some of the things I did do this week:

I wore the same thing for three days and hardly slept.

I stood infront of store windows (pictured above) for test shots for one of the projects.

I went to bed after the sun came up three times, but not for cool, I was out at a party type of reasons.

I got a few strange looks pushing a shopping cart around Seattle.

I listened to Enya, because she calms me.

I didn't leave my house for 4 days.

When I finally did venture outside, I wore my pajamas to Trader Joes.

This is the trade off with my work. Some weeks are incredibly free. So far this year, on a whim I surprised my sister in Korea for her birthday and flew across the country to be with a friend in need. And then other times all of the things are due at once and you don't sleep and you just keep working.

No comments