Friday Roundup


Happy Friday! What are your plans for the weekend? I am finally feeling better and plan to go on some good walks and prepare for our trip to California next week! Sunshine here we come!

Here are some links to get us started:

These are on my wish list for spring.

Refreshing perspective from my friend who is raising a baby in a tiny house.

Lessons learned from a home interior photographer.

Gorgeous portraits from the Oscars. And how to stream the nominated movies.

Looking forward to this new podcast.

Love me some Uncle Jesse. "How f*%$ing rude!"

I WILL be trying this. Birthday cake popcorn!

Great IKEA finds for DIY wedding.

Dreaming of this Belgian B&B.

(Cat wrapping)


1 comment

  1. love the DIY ikea hack link, just sent to a friend who is planning her wedding!

    ReplyDelete