Five Favorites


This amazing cat painting that was on the wall in the hotel we were snowed in at in Richmond. It was pretty awesome all the way until the third day we were stuck there when I started to think the octopus was staring at me in a creepy way.

1. Yogurt covered almonds. I can't stop eating them.

2. This candle. Thanks to a chance encounter in Richmond, I now have a full supply of candles to keep my spirits up for the rest of the tour!

3. High Maintenance. It's a web series about a guy who delivers weed by bicycle in New York.

4. Fingerless gloves. I have 5 pairs of varying styles in my suitcase. I love them. Your hands are warm, but you can still use your phone.

5. CeraVe Moisturizing Facial Lotion. I've always been a bit of a snob when it came to skincare and cosmetics, sticking to department store brands. But this drugstore staple is getting me through the winter. 



No comments