Friday Roundup (On Saturday, and all the way from Canada...)

Welp, it's Saturday. I'm a day late with the roundup. But I have a good excuse. I'm in Montreal! Really! It was a super last minute work trip. I took a red eye last night. I'm now sitting in a cute little coffee shop, trying to pretend like I'm a native. Which means I'm attempting to speak the little French I remember and pretending like I haven't been wearing the same clothes for over 24 hours. The good news is, soon I'll be able to check into my hotel. Also, I have a few days here to sightsee. Any and all recommendations for what to see, do and eat in Montreal are appreciated!

I will definitely be seeking out some Poutine later today :)

Dog shows, back in the day, like WAY back in the day.

This was a great week for music in 1995, check out the top 10 singles. 


You're better off as a nerd in middle school. Who says? Science! 

Definitely going to check out Warby Parker's pop up shop at Nordstrom. 








No comments