Week #4: Answers


Great travel themed questions T! Here are my answers...

What are your favorite things to do on vacation?
Oh man, I LOVE to lay in the sun. Teresa, we really do need to go on a vacation together. Patrick and I could spend the day reading by the pool and you could go exploring with Jason! Since I do a bunch of work related travel, if vacation doesn't include some serious relaxing, it's not a vacation!

What three places are at the top of your bucket list to visit?
I've been lucky enough to check some amazing spots off of my travel bucket list in the last few years, I have to say, this question was harder than picking desert island movies! I love to travel and there are still so many parts of the world I want to visit and/or go back and see again! 

Here are a three that have been on my bucket list for a long time...

Since I was a little, I've dreamt of visiting Salzburg, Austria and going on the Sound of Music tour!  (Yes, I'm a huge dork, this shouldn't surprise you.)

I'm not much of a hiker, but climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro has been a goal since I started studying Africa in college. 

And lastly, Scandinavia, as that's what a lot of my heritage is, I'd love to go see where my family came from! 


Photo above is me in Australia, a bucket list spot I checked off the list. 

1 comment

  1. You have to go to Salzburg! I went on the Sound of Music tour in 2005 with two of my girlfriends after graduation. The tour took us to all of the spots from the movie (while playing the soundtrack in the van). When we got to the gazebo where Liesel sings "I Am 16, Going on 17," we were surprised to find a large group of middle-aged women. Turns out, the real actress who played Liesel was there, to celebrate the movie's 40th anniversary. So my friends, our tour guide, and these women joined hands and sang the song at the gazebo. One of my fondest memories, it was such a special moment!

    ReplyDelete