Today AKA an Ode to Wellness Pills...

Today, Jason's battling a cold and I'm feeling fine (knock on wood!).  I'm spending the day working from home, with my current favorite candle lit, listening to The Smiths over the the banging of sawing of our basement bathroom being remodeled and making Jason tea. Above all, I'm just thankful to not be feeling sick.* I'm convinced I owe it all to my favorite icky tasting pills.

While on tour last fall when I felt a cold coming on, my friend Ray introduced me to Source Naturals Wellness Formula and I've been a believer ever since.

Yes, they smell like someone died in a garlic field, and I'd recommend swallowing fast to avoid tasting them. I don't care if it's a placebo effect, these seem to do the trick for me. It's worth it to be well right now!



*I'm pretty convinced that by writing this post bragging about being well is pretty much going to guarantee that I get sick, because that's how these things always seem to go...

No comments