Friday Roundup

Happy Friday! I'm in resolution-mode still and hoping to attempt to get my house organized this weekend. Also, GO HAWKS! What are you up to?


Love these old photos of mothers, just beautiful.

Don't usually post these but this list of clothing tips is on point.

What a fun idea -- Dad illustrates his daughters funny phrases.

Ripe or fresh? When is the best time to eat a banana?

You can play Oregon Trail for free online now!

ICYMI - my favorite link of the week, ohhh Jimmy.

10 healthy recipes for the New Year.

Fascinating-- what happens to a woman's brain when she becomes a mother.

This video on an airplane made me laugh out loud.




1 comment

  1. Oregon Trail?! I loved that game, I remember the really old school version we played on Mac desktops at school (that were able the size of a small stereo). Remember those?

    ReplyDelete