A Gift to Give: Uxibal for the 30/30 Project


If you're looking for a perfect present for your sister or a friend, or perhaps a great clutch for holiday parties, here you go! The 30/30 Project teamed up with the Uxibal, (one of my favorite brands!) to bring you the Julia Clutch. 

So that means, with one beautiful clutch, you're supporting the women in Guatemala who make AND giving to The 30/30 Project, who's mission is to build health care centers in areas of the world with high HIV rates. 

Check it out here, along with other great gifts that support 30/30. 

And don't worry, there's still plenty of time to order before the holidays! 


I'll be giving a few as gifts AND carrying mine with me to a few holiday parties this month since it goes so well with my new favorite gold jumpsuit! The clutch is the perfect size to fit your phone, lip gloss and a small wallet (or a selection of cards and cash from your larger wallet as I do).


Thanks for the photos Mitchell Overton!

No comments