My Favorite TV Show


It's no secret that I watch a LOT of television. I make excuses like I have a baby that goes to bed at 7:00 so I have to stay at home, etc, etc but really I just love good TV. Patrick and I watch most of the award winning dramas and some of the comedies. We love the big hitters like Game of Thrones, Homeland, and Mad Men but our absolute favorite doesn't get nearly enough credit: The Good Wife. The show has an unfortunate title that seems to turn people away but it is so incredibly well acted, compelling, thought provoking, and surprisingly fast paced for a legal/political drama. The new season started last Sunday and it seriously seems to get better each year. Most of it is on Netflix and it's worth watching from the beginning.

If you don't believe me, here are Vogue's four reasons you should be watching the Good Wife.

(Image)

2 comments

  1. I love the good wife, this past season was one of the better seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting for it to be on netflix so I can watch from the beginning. Yay!

    ReplyDelete