A Gmail Tip & A Pretzel Story

Hello again from another airport, OAK to be exact. Gate 26 next to the Auntie Anne's Pretzels.  I have two things for you this morning.

1. For all you Gmail users out there, have you enabled Google's Search Field Trial? It is THE BEST. No more frantically searching through emails on your iPhone to find your flight details. All you have to do is a google search for "my flights" and the top of the search will bring back ALL of the flights in your Gmail. It works on a computer as well, as long as your logged into Gmail.

2. Did you know that Auntie Anne was Amish? The smell of pretzel goodness has broken me down, I'm about to go get a pretzel from Auntie Anne's, while I do, here's the story of Anne Beiler, an amazingly strong woman- and if you want more, she even wrote a book about it!

No comments