Thanksgiving Roundup

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Jason and I will be spending the day in Houston with friends. I am going to miss my family though, my parents, nana and aunt in Washington and my sister in Korea. Also, sad that Teresa & my pie baking tradition has to be on hiatus this year. 

Who else has the tradition of going around the table to say what you're thankful for?  There is a ton of things I'm very thankful for this year, not least of which is this blog, thanks for reading!

And now, some pre-Thanksgiving entertainment for you to click as you're basting that bird or baking a pie!

Beautiful labels for leftovers and they are free to download.

If only cool people like this could photobomb wedding photos when I'm shooting!

Anjelica Huston is awesome



An interesting perspective on gender roles in Hunger Games









No comments