Friday Roundup

Happy Friday! What are you up to this weekend? I'm waiting on baby! 38 weeks and counting. Also we're expecting a heat wave in Seattle, which I'd usually be thrilled about...my ankles are not excited.

Enjoy your weekend!

Dirty little secrets of tidy families. Makes me want to do a big Goodwill run.

This looks like a fun late summer party idea. 

SUPER cute cottages. 

Watermelon piƱata DIY.

The true origins of your favorite cocktails. 

Loving this retro swimsuit. 

Great giveaway for new moms and some classy labor and delivery photos.

Interesting read on pregnancy and anxiety.

Very cool blog about a family's journey sailing around the world

If you're in Seattle this weekend check out the Glassybaby seconds sale!

(image)

1 comment

  1. I'm so pleased you enjoyed reading my blog about our family's sailing adventures... and also so pleased to find your own as a result. and, wow, you've been in the Solomons recently? I need to read more! thank you- and as they say, love your work! peace, Behan

    ReplyDelete