Seattle International Film Festival


Hey friends in Seattle, SIFF starts today! Who wants to go to a movie with me? I've been browsing the website and found a bunch of films I want to see. I love that they categorize them by mood here, so you can easily peruse based on whether you a thriller, comedy, etc. Here are a few that interest me...



Populaire is French, set in the 1950's and looks very sweet and witty. 

The African Cypher features South African street dancing.

The Kings of Summer-this coming of age comedy about boys living in a treehouse has Allison Brie and Megan Mullaly in supporting roles. 

The Otherside- a documentary on the Seattle hip-hop scene, featuring friends and who knows, maybe Jason and I running around in the background somewhere.

Image via Populaire







No comments