Friday Roundup

It's a beautiful, sunny weekend in Seattle and I'm taking the day off today!! Can you tell I'm excited? My plan for the weekend is to soak up some sun and paint the baby's nursery. 30 weeks down, 10 to go! EEEK!

Here are some links to kick off a great weekend:

Must click link of the day: cat sushi. 

Left photo from this great post, spring entertaining ideas.

Love this hilarious Tumblr from "the pregnant husband."

Inspired by yesterday's post, 10 alternative uses for muffin pans!

Fun DIY for Cinco de Mayo.

Amazing natural swimming pools.

Sometimes I wish I lived in California.

Do I need another pair of Toms?? But they're so cute!

This guy left the internet for a year and then reported back, interesting.

Shameless bragging, my brother was on The Colbert Report this week! :)

To do in Seattle this weekend, hit up one of these openings. My SIL works at Henry's and I hear it's great!

(Photo)

No comments