Loving My Chewbeads!


A friend recently gifted me with a fabulous baby present called Chewbeads. They are fashionable, chunky necklaces that come in different bright colors AND double as a non-toxic teething toy for baby! They are made with 100% silicone which is similar to a pacifier and you can even throw them in the dishwasher. I had one of those "I should have though of this (!)" moments when I first saw them.

They are definitely on my short list to get friends who are having baby showers this spring and summer. It's fun to see something baby related that is chic and playful at the same time.

3 comments

  1. I saw those at a shop in Gig Harbor and thought, what a novel idea!What color did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw those at a shop in Gig Harbor and thought, what a novel idea!What color did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  3. FYI: I checked yesterday at Nordstrom to see if they have these... because they are a brilliant idea for a gift... the pregnant saleswoman I asked said they don't have them yet at Nordstrom and in Seattle the best place to get them is in University Village at Village Maternity.

    ReplyDelete