New Show Alert! The Americans


Have you been watching the new FX show The Americans? Patrick and I are totally addicted. It's in the same vein as Homeland but with a 1980's twist. The show centers around married Russian spies who having been living as an American couple and working for the KGB for 20 years. It stars Felicity, I mean Keri Russell, and she is HARDCORE. Anyway, it's a great show, check it out.

What are you watching these days? We're pretty pumped for the Mad Men premiere in a couple of weeks!

2 comments

  1. I peeked at this post when it was still a draft, since Jason and I needed a new show. We've watched the first 2 episodes and are totally hooked! It really has everything we both like in TV shows, with the added bonus of Keri Russell. I'm really into her 80's style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister is the publicist for this show at Fx, my husband and I love it!

    ReplyDelete