Friday Roundup


I hope you have a wonderful weekend celebrating Easter, Passover, or just enjoying the spring! Teresa and I are headed to a Murder Mystery party tonight for a friends birthday. I'm a little nervous to have to play a character (hoping I don't mess up the game!) but any excuse to wear a costume is a good time for me! We will report back next week. And now, some week-ending entertainment for you...

If you haven't already seen Swedish House Mafia's video for "Save the World" you must.

I hope the Italian tradition of suspended coffee catches on here.

25 Least Visited Countries (I just got back from #11!) via Kottke 

All about Zelda Fitzgerald & a Gatsby inspired hotel suite

Tribute to John Denver...including covers by Allen Stone, Dave Matthews, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, Brandi Carlisle & Emmylou Harris, etc. 





In the market for a new iPhone case?


PS. When you search google images for "vintage easter cards", there are some really really strange depictions of bunnies laying eggs and creepy children chasing life-sized animals out there, not to mention the amazing image above (via). 









1 comment