Hello from New Zealand!


Hi friends! I've been completely offline for the last 3 days while staying in a small town on the Coromandel Peninsula in New Zealand. Fast internet has been hard to find out here!


While we were here for work, it was definitely the best kind, getting to work with people you love and be creative makes waking up at 4:30 AM worth it.

Jason and I are just finishing up our project here and will be headed on to Brisbane soon and then on to Solomon Islands.

More photos and stories to come when I'm back stateside. For now, I'm headed out to continue to enjoy the adventure.






1 comment

  1. Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an e-mail. I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.
    brisbane photo booth hire

    ReplyDelete