Chalkboarding


Ya, you read it right. I just turned "chalkboard"into a verb.
Chalkboarded surfaces are everywhere these days and I love it. They can be both fun and useful.

I've come to believe that everyone should just keep chalkboard paint on hand. Seriously, you can do so many things with it!



Apartment Therapy suggests a chalkboard backsplash for your kitchen






Last year, I bought a great beveled mirror at a thrift store with a horrible wood frame. I painted the frame with chalkboard paint and write quotes on it now.





Apparently there's also such thing as chalkboard vinyl. Which is great for chalkboarding your refrigerator. I kinda want to do this!

We have a few more post coming up in the next few weeks with awesome uses for chalkboard paint. Stay tuned.


PS. Incase you were wondering, the current quote on my chalkboard mirror is this:

How come the dove gets to be the peace symbol? How about the pillow? 

It has more feathers than the dove, and it doesn't have that dangerous beak. 

-Jack Handy



1 comment