Your Thoughts on Premiere Weekend?

SPOILERS AHEAD!!



So what did everyone think of the big premieres over the weekend?! 



I actually really enjoyed Hunger Games for the most part, although the group I went with was generally underwhelmed by the movie. I do wish they would have chosen a different Peeta and Gale and was disappointed by the fashion (or lack thereof) but overall I thought they did a decent job of bringing the book to life on screen. LOVED Stanley Tucci as Caeser Flickerman and thought J.Law did a good job of portraying Katniss. How did you like it?


Did you all love the premiere of Mad Men as much as I did?! So excited for this season. Loved seeing how the fashion and decorating trends are changing as the season's progress


The fabulous gif of Lane Pryce’s reenacting Megan Draper’s “Zou Bisou Bisou” birthday burlesque is from Gifulmination.  Caeser Flickerman gif from Huffington Post.







No comments