Friday Roundup

Shake off that rain!! So what's everyone up to this weekend? I hope the weather is better wherever you are than it is in Seattle. I'm ready for summer! Patrick and I are headed down to Tacoma to have dinner with his brother and wife who are expecting their first baby in a couple of weeks We are so excited for our little niece to arrive (the first for both of us)! 


Here are some fun links to take you into the weekend - Happy Friday!


Incredibly creative way to paint.



Wacky and cool floor art design

How to quickly ripen an avocado.



Romantic bedrooms.


I'm in love.



I'm thinking about a career change, anybody wanna join me?


Great news for chocoholics like myself!

What Americans would give up to keep the internet. Is this surprising or not? -- I can't decide.



Epic bathtub.
What do you think about this suit for the summer? Good thing I'm too pale to get tan lines. ;)


100 things to do in Seattle before you die.


A great song from The Weekend for your weekend.


(fabulous doggy shaking photos from Carli Davidson via Adventures in Heatherland)

1 comment

  1. those pictures are sooo funny! i know that dog breed is kinda ugly but i find them to be very cute!

    life spelled jen

    ReplyDelete