"Sporty" on Skates

When the winter blues start to set in I know I should try to get outside more even if it is cold and rainy. I find something that motivates me is doing fun and different outdoor activities versus just trying to jog in the drizzle one more time. This winter I've already had the chance to go cross-country skiing and ice skating! For Jenny's birthday we had a party at the ice rink in downtown Seattle. We had so much fun sipping on hot drinks and pretending to be professional ice dancers that we forgot we were even getting exercise! We resolved to be  more active in the evenings and on the weekends instead of just hitting one more happy hour (our success rate is another story, but these pictures are reminding me of how great it felt to be outside and get the endorphin's flowing). What outdoor winter activities would you recommend for us?





PS. Did you dream of becoming an ice skater in the Olympics when you grew up like we did? ;)
Our hero, Kristi Yamaguchi, in all her 90's glory 

1 comment

  1. We resolved to be more active in the evenings and on the weekends instead of just hitting one more happy hour (our success rate is another story, but these pictures are reminding me of how great it felt to be outside and get the endorphin's flowing). silicone wedding rings wholesale uk , swarovski necklace canada

    ReplyDelete