Oscar Fever!


Did you catch the Academy Awards last night? What were your favorite moments of the show?

I loved seeing both of the Best Supporting Actor awards presented. Octavia Spencer had me tearing up when she won for her fabulous performance in The Help. Then Christopher Plummer got Best Supporting Actor for his role in Beginners at age 82, the oldest ever to receive the award. If you haven't seen Beginners yet, I'd highly recommend it, one of my favorite movies I've seen as of late.

Who did you think was best dressed? I loved Jessica Chastain's look, her hair is so gorgeous. 



Gwyneth also looked amazing! It was cute hearing her talk about getting ready with Cameron Diaz in her red carpet interview.


Loved the color of Viola Davis' dress


How adorable is Best Actor winner Jean Dujardin?


This was a funny moment between Emma Stone and Jonah Hill, plus Brad and Angie are looking fabulous as always in the fore-screen.

(both gif images from paralysedbeaver.tumblr.com)

Check out the winner for Best Animated Short Film, The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore on YouTube, it's worth a watch. 


PS. Apparently Angie's right leg has it's own Twitter account already. :) 


(Top image from ihave4catz.tumblr.com/)





1 comment

  1. Yes! So glad you included Angie's right leg! It's been noted as the breakout star of the evening and I agree.

    ReplyDelete