Awards Season is Finally Here!

I'll admit it, I wait with baited breath each year for awards season to start. I try to see as many of the nominated films as I can before things get started and totally enjoy watching my favorite actors on the red carpet. The dresses! The speeches! The awkward live faces!






Did you tune in last night for the Golden Globes? What did you think? I definitely need to see 'The Artist' and 'Hugo' still, they both look magical. My favorite dress by far was Emma Stone's, love that dark purple color (my bridesmaids dresses were a similar shade). I also got a kick out of her red carpet interview in which she divulged that she made "a lot of websites as a kid" (nerds unite!).






Which dresses did you like? Did you think 'The Decedents' deserved the big prize?


Other gorgeous looks from the night:

















Rooney Mara


















Angelina Jolie


















Nicole Kidman


PS. Tina Fey creeping behind Amy Poehler. Love them.


No comments