Jason's latest project!



Last month Jason shot a bunch of commercials for Headspace! The videos are just rolling out and all turned out awesome, but my favorites are the ones that use the behind the scenes footage where you can see Jason doing his thing! I wasn't on set for this one, so it's fun to see him in action.

The shoot included still photography as well, shot by our very own Zoe Rain. If you're in New York, the print campaign is up around the city.

Look for Jason in this video featuring our friend and amazing dancer and actor Paul Karmiryan...


Look for Jason being pulled on his "chariot" as I call it...

And here's two more spots w/o Jason, I mean, I guess it's probably more normal NOT to have the director in the commercial :)

A video posted by Headspace (mindfulness app) (@headspace) on



Headspace didn't pay me to do this post, personally, I like the app, and totally recommend it. Everyone could use some Headspace in their life right about now!  But mainly, I just like to share what we're working on :)


Top image snapped in the subway by @maximrobin

No comments