Namaste!



Hello there!

I'm home from a two week adventure in India and Nepal.

It was a very busy two weeks, but we had a lovely time. It was surreal seeing the Taj Mahal (above). I remember a photo of it being in a elementary school text book. It seemed so foreign and far away to fifth grade me, and then last week, there it was in front of me, big and breathtaking in person.


The purpose of our trip has been shooting photos and capturing video footage for Construction for Change and The 30/30 Project. In India, we documented a village where a clinic is being built, giving 20,000 people in the surrounding areas access to quality health care. In Nepal, we visited a safe house for women and children rescued from the sex trade.

I'm excited to tell you more about the amazing organizations we've gotten to see in action and the great work they are doing.


If you follow me on Instagram (@jennykoekoe) you'll have seen a couple of photos from our journey thus far, more to come on the blog later! 

No comments