Weel #3: Questions

We're back, with another round of questions.

In light of the Superbowl sadness that's currently consuming Seattle, my first question is:

What do you do to cheer yourself up? 

I've found that music really effects my mood. Yesterday I lit one of my favorite candles and I spent  the morning singing along to 80's music.

Also, doing things that are sporadic and random always make me happy. Like in this photo, we'd been working long days for a week and a half in Maui, so on our last night there, I jumped in the ocean and went swimming with my clothes on.

Also, in college, Teresa was known to put on a pair of cat ears to study and I've taken up that habit. You just can't be sad with a pair of cat ears on!

If you were stranded on a desert island, which 5 movies would you want to have with you? 

My choices are:

Two for the Road (My favorite Audrey Hepburn movie, here's my post on why I love it)
10 Things I Hate About You
Moonrise Kingdom
The Fall
Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Although, don't hold me to this for long! Even though I came up with the question, this was harder than I thought... I think my answers would be slightly different even if you asked me tomorrow.


Incase you missed it, you can see our last two weeks of questions here.

No comments