Munchery Food Delivery


Hey Seattleites! Have you tried out Munchery food delivery yet? They started in San Francisco and recently opened up delivery in the Seattle area. Patrick and I tried it out last week and I have to say we were really impressed. Local chefs design the menu and each day you can go online or use their app to choose one of about 10 entrees and 5 sides to have delivered directly to your house or work. They are all under $10 and the portion sizes were big enough to feed us and Mylo. There are tons of healthy options and for every meal purchased they donate a meal to those in need. Win-win.

If you want to try it out, use this link for $10 off your first purchase. I think we are going to do it again this week!

1 comment

  1. I just tried to sign up, alas they don't deliver for our zip code yet, which is funny since I'm so close to you. I bet it'll be soon. I'm excited to try this one.

    ReplyDelete