Life Lately

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the past month or so. I really enjoyed the Christmas season this year, I got to take a few days off of work, see lots of family and friends, and of course enjoy the holiday for the first time through the eyes of Mylo. 
Jenny's birthday was one of the highlights of the season for me. Jenny and I got our nails and hair done and then we went out to dinner just the four of us (huge thanks to my MIL for babysitting!). I haven't had a night out like that in ages and it felt so glamorous to get all dressed up and do something fancy.
Christmas this year was really fun. We got to celebrate with Patrick's side of the family over the weekend and then spent Christmas Eve and Day lounging at my parent's house (I didn't get out of my new PJ's all day on Xmas!), eating great food, and partaking in our annual traditions. Oh and I tried to stuff Rory in a stocking. :)
Since Christmas I feel like Mylo has grown up so much! He is now sitting on his own (for a few seconds at least!) and rolling over from front to back. He's a happy boy, I love this age. 

And then there is this gif that my phone made which is cracking me up, BFF's:



1 comment