Last Week

Last week was one of the craziest of my life -- I got to watch my superhuman sister give birth to baby Rory and my musician brother perform at Key Arena in front of 12,000 fans. It was a privilege to be a part of both experiences, one intimate and primal, the other buzzing with energy and the culmination of a long tour -- both incredibly joyful and magical in their own ways. Since it was the last night of the tour for Ryan and the team, everyone who was a part of the crew, friends, and family got to dance on stage with the band for the last song. It was definitely a once in a lifetime experience to be up with Ryan on his platform in front of an arena full of people-- a little different than my average Thursday evening!

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome...both experiences. What a whirlwind week! Definitely a bit more exciting than mine (for sure) :)

    ReplyDelete