Myles' Nursery


I finally got around to taking some photos of Myles' nursery this weekend! It was a labor of love for me and definitely reflects my eclectic (random) style. I love to just take all my favorite colorful things and put them together, the only real themes for the room were bright colors and funny animals. Huge thanks to my friend Victor who refurbished and painted the gorgeous poppy dresser and made Mylo's changing table. 


"The Future is Bright" was made by my friend Jimmy.

Banner from Etsy, crib from Target.


Love his tiny sweatshirts.

The rug from West Elm was my inspiration for the room.

Love his Jelly Cat animals! Dino, Squirrelly and Wally.

Mobile from Etsy




2 comments

  1. I love the colors, that dresser is gorgeous! Love the vibrant colors too. Where are the animals from that are on the top shelf of the white bookcase?

    ReplyDelete