The Cronut Has Arrived in Seattle!


Have you tried the new big thing in desserts, the Cronut? I guess it's a cross between a croissant and a donut and is supposed to change your world. They were invented by Dominique Ansel Bakery in New York City and are slowly migrating across the country. I'm excited to announce that they have finally arrived in Seattle and at one of my favorite restaurants, Ba Bar! I'm so excited to try them, especially since the pastry chef at Ba Bar is already serving up my favorite French Macarons in the city. I'll report back!

Have you had one? Are they overrated or as amazing as they sound?

(Image)

3 comments

  1. I've never had one...but those are basically my two favorite things combined, so they sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read about these - they sound positively blissful, two of my favorite things in one! I hear the line outside that bakery starts forming at 5 AM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we should try and get some next week. But I don't think I'm willing to line up at 5am!

    ReplyDelete