Binge TV Watching

I don't know about you, but I enjoy an occasional binge TV watching session of an old show that all of the episodes are available online. With baby's arrival just around the corner I can anticipate I'll be partaking in this vice/hobby/pastime over the summer. I remember in Tina Fey's book her talking about how she watched all of Entourage while nursing/pumping when her baby was first born. Patrick and I recently started 24, which neither of us ever watched when it was on TV. And we're both finishing up House of Cards, staring Kevin Spacey on Netflix (so good, check it out).

Any recommendations for great shows to binge watch over the summer? What are your favorites?

5 comments

  1. West Wing! You will get HOOKED.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE the West Wing!! One of my all time favorite shows. Binge watched it about a year ago but still need to finish the last season.

      Delete
  2. My husband is obsessed with House of Cards. It is so scandalous and so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scandalous you say? Jason and I are going to have to check this one out...

      Delete
  3. My husband and I devoured house of cards! I also just plowed through "Mindy Project" on netflix. I hear Game of Thrones is good, but I haven't tried that one out yet.

    ReplyDelete