Tuesday Cupcake Roundup

I'm randomly in the mood for cupcakes! I bought these adorable black and white polka dotted cupcake liners a couple of months back from Paper Eskimo but have yet to bake anything.  I might just need to make use of them over the upcoming long weekend. What are you favorite cupcakes? I'm partial to red velvet, dark chocolate and anything with creme cheese frosting or coconut....yummm. Here are some good recipes I found around the web.

PS. What's the difference between a muffin and cupcake? Very fine line if you ask me. :)

Coconut cupcakes with 7-minute frosting and coconut flakes.


















Vegan Chocolate Ginger Orange Cupcakes











English Banoffee Cupcakes with Toffee Crumble























Pistachio Cupcakes with Raspberries






















Dark Chocolate Fudge Merlot Cupcakes














Vanilla Cupcakes with Raspberry Filing









Homemade Funfetti Cupcakes



All Natural Red Velvet Cupcakes








Spiced Butternut Squash Cupcakes with Maple Creme Cheese Frosting

1 comment