Pinterest ups its game!


Have you ever wanted to pin something but didn't because you didn't want to share it with everyone? Pinterest has finally taken the hint and is adding private boards just in time for you to pin to gift boards for holiday shopping. Check out how to do it here. 

Personally, I'm interested to see how this changes what my friends are pinning. Looking at other people's pins is a window into people's personal style, eating habits and even their future dreams in the case of all of the "When I Get Married," "Future Children," "Dream House," and "Bucket List" travel boards out there. Seeing what people aspire to have and do has been one of my favorite things about Pinterest. 

We will still be publicly pinning lots of great things. Do you follow us?

1 comment

  1. I am following you guys now !

    Love Chrissi xo

    www.christianaholt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete