Friday Roundup

Happy Friday! I hope you have a relaxing weekend ahead. My weekend plans include taking lots of photos, drinking lots of good coffee and perhaps hitting up the local farmers market in preparation for Thanksgiving. 

Star Wars a la Wes Anderson. I'd totally watch a move like this!

Use olive oil to shave and other new uses for things you already have.

Have you seen Bad Lip Reading before? Here is there take on the Hunger Games. Pretty hilarious.

Claudia Kishi, 90's Asian American role model, a comic essay you'll probably enjoy if you (like me) were obsessed with the Babysitters Club. 

This one is for my sister. Design Sponge's living in Harriet the Spy, a movie she loved as a child.

Lytro's living filters, totally trippy photos you can refocus.

Les Mis + Annie Leibovitz + Vogue = Amazing

Photo is from one of my favorite senior portrait shoots of Annie. Loved that she was willing to dance around Seattle Center for some amazing shots, despite the cold and the random people stoping to watch and take photos. This one is amazing too:





4 comments

  1. Hey I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out here http://footballandrainbows.blogspot.com/2012/11/yay-i-was-nominated-for-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olive oil, that suns slippery and maybe fun ;)

    Have a fab weekend

    Tab

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. Loved the Bad Lip Reading to the Hunger Games. Too funny. Love those senior portraits! They remind me of the Ballerina Project (check it out on google images).

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the Harriet the spy clothes!!!! i screamed when i read that! miss you and love you!

    ReplyDelete