Wedding Wednesday: Congrats Jo and Tiff!

The sisters-in-law: Tiffany, Teresa, Kasi                        The Happy Couple   

Last week wasn't just about roasting s'mores and suntanning...we also had an engagement in the family!! Patrick's younger brother Jordan proposed to his beautiful girlfriend Tiffany underneath the stars by the lake. And she said yes!! So I'll be adding another gorgeous sister-in-law to my family and we'll have a wedding to look forward to next year. Congrats Jo and Tiff, you guys are a wonderful couple and we couldn't be happier!


Watching Jo and Tiff get engaged made me nostalgic and reminisce about when P and I got engaged (almost five years ago!) in Washington DC. At the time Patrick was living in Seattle and I was living in DC as I'd just accepted my first job out of college. Patrick flew in and surprised me with a candlelit proposal on the banks of the Potomac. It is VERY hard to surprise me so I was shocked that I had no idea what he was planning. It was simple, romantic and memorable; I snagged a great guy! The picture below was taken the day after we got engaged at the docks on the Potomac, don't we look young and happy? :)



PS. Have you seen our Engagement Photo Tips?

No comments