The Best Energy Bar

Do you love energy bars as much as I do? Being that I have semi-low blood sugar and need to eat every few hours they are a complete life saver for me. I keep them on hand in my purse, at my desk, around the house for whenever I need a little burst of energy. Unfortunately many of them are packed with sugar and tend to make me spike and then crash. My naturopath recommended that I get one that has more protein and less sugar (even if it is dried fruit) to keep my energy levels more consistent.
Enter the best power bar I've ever had: the Zing Bar! I am in love with these protein packed, gluten-free delicious snacks. My favorite flavor by far is the Chocolate Coconut which I have to keep myself from eating multiple times a day. The peanut butter ones are also amazing. Which bars do you like the best? Any tips on where the best place to buy bars in bulk is?

4 comments

  1. Hey, I was going to tell you about KIND bars too! The cranberry almond one is my favorite. I take them with me everywhere, eat them for breakfast etc. Trader Joe's has them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are those the one's they sell at Starbucks with lots of nuts? I like those!

      Delete
  2. I might have to try these. So many of the protein or breakfast/meals bars I have tried all taste like chalky chocolate. (Boo.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try the chocolate coconut one, delish!!

      Delete