Father's Day Gift Guide

Father's Day is just around the corner (Sunday, June 17th) so here are a few ideas from around the web for both new fathers and the great men that raised us. Here's to all you great dads out there!

Lawn/Garden Games to play all summer


Nike Free running shoes have a reputation in my family as the most comfortable shoes in the world
Ok so this one is more dreaming, but my Dad and P would love this Nat Sherman Humidor. Or this cigar cutter is a more economical choice.  
A night out for pints at a local Irish Pub & to see a new movie or concert. (I"m hitting Prometheus with my dad but an Alabama Shakes concert would be fabulous as well.)
Sherlock on DVD - love this show! 

Hilarious Knuckle Pounder Meat Tenderizer - my brother-in-law (who is a new dad!) would love this, he's the cook in the family and loves to BBQ. 
Whiskey Stones chill scotch/whiskey without diluting them, this would be a huge hit in my family!

Jenny's dad has always wanted to go to Egypt so Jenny and her sister are taking him to the King Tut exhibit at the Pacific Science Center.

(Top image from Getty, Father Know's Best)

1 comment